We are looking for a Product Manager to join our growing team and build some really cool digital products and solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity to get in on the ground floor of this start-up and help shape the culture and trajectory of our company.
What will you do?
- In collaboration with the team, develop and lead the product roadmap for Payson
- Conduct competitive analysis and leverage findings to make data-driven product decisions
- Leverage best practices in agile development to own the product backlog and lead the team in prioritizing features
- Lead client-facing projects and work with the team to ensure timely delivery of solutions
- Attend conferences, industry meet-ups, and client sales presentations to aid in business development
Who are you?
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager or equivalent role as a strategic decision-maker
- University degree in Commerce, Engineering, or similar quantitative field
- Strong quantitative skills with a working knowledge of statistics
- Excellent problem solver who leverages data and analytics, in conjunction with solid judgement and intuition, to make decisions
- User-centric mindset that is always working back from the customer when designing solutions
- Experience with agile methodologies for product development
- Highly motivated, self-starter who can operate with a high degree of autonomy in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills who can collaborate well with UX designers, engineers, and data scientists
- Results-focused, with a proven track record of delivering high quality work on time
At Payson, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. Please let us know if you require any accommodations in our hiring process and we will meet your needs in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code.