We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our growing team and build some really cool digital products and solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity to get in on the ground floor of this start-up and help shape the culture and trajectory of our company.
What will you do?
- Design and build software solutions using cutting edge technologies and techniques
- Take full ownership of the quality and usability of your code
- Manage the upkeep of digital products, such as proprietary models, portal solutions, and the Payson website
- Help manage proprietary datasets in an AWS environment
- Provide consultation to key clients on technical design and feasibility for custom-built solutions
- Collaborate with team members in an agile environment on the creation and implementation of project work
Who are you?
- University degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar quantitative field
- Proficient with SQL and NoSQL data stores such as MongoDB, Cassandra, or Redis
- Experience in agile development environments with continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Highly motivated, self-starter who can operate with a high degree of autonomy in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Results-focused, with a proven track record of delivering high quality work on time
At Payson, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. Please let us know if you require any accommodations in our hiring process and we will meet your needs in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code.